Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up with two of these. I bought myself a North Face jacket and my mom also picked me one up while she was in Orlando. I need to sell the extra one. I would return this jacket to the store in Orlando but I won't be going down there for a long time.

This is the Adventourist Triclimate model. It's a Jacket with a removable liner that can be worn by itself also. Great jacket. The tag says $280 on it. It was market down to $199 when my mom bought it. So with tax it came to around 215 or so. The 2nd picture bellow is the jacket with the liner installed. The 1st picture is the liner by itself.

EDIT: Price is now $150. Brand new never been worn. Call me or PM me. 850-291-9886

Description from north face:

THIS IS A BRAND NEW 100% AUTHENTIC NORTH FACE ADVENTOURIST TRICLIMATE 3-IN-1 JACKET. Size: MEDIUM COLOR: BROWN Brand new with tags!This versatile 3-in-1 jacket combines a Hyvent waterproof, breathable outer shell with a removable zip-in inner shell to provide maximum warmth and style. Use each piece separately for the warmer Spring temperatures! Hyvent technology on outer nylon shell to provide waterproof protection from the elements Removable hood Velcro and zipper closure 2 chest pockets with zip closure 2 side pockets with zip closure Shell has interior hidden pocket Adjustable velcro cuffs Removable zip-in inner layer that has polyester shell, nylon lining and 100% polyester insulation, 2 zipper pockets Both layers have cinch cord at the bottom hem

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take $125 for this $280 Jacket. If no one wants it, it goes to ebay tonight. Such a great deal. I can't believe none of the outdoors people on this forum want this jacket.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in North East Pensacola right by Cordova mall. If you're interested contact me asap please. I was going to list it on ebay right now actually...but I'll hold off.

850-291-9886 Blake

·
Registered
19 Posts
If the jacket fits and i like it ill probably take it, but if you want to put it on ebay thats fine. I cant come by until tomorrow but if its still available i will. Also you have my number if you have anymore questions.

Thanks
Zach

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's fine. I have someone else also interested. I'll hold off on ebay. Just give me a call tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
Blake, if you don't sell it on here , I saw this ad on Craig's List :<H2>Want North Face Jacket for 16 yr (pensacola)</H2><HR>

Date: 2010-02-05, 8:37PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] <SUP>[Errors when replying to ads?]</SUP>
<HR>

<DIV id=userbody>Would love to buy a North Face jacket for nephew. Please write back and tell me if you have one. Thanks.

</DIV>

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welldoya (2/5/2010)Blake, if you don't sell it on here , I saw this ad on Craig's List :<H2>Want North Face Jacket for 16 yr (pensacola)</H2><HR>

<HR>

<DIV id=userbody>Would love to buy a North Face jacket for nephew. Please write back and tell me if you have one. Thanks.

</DIV>

haha.

I contacted this guy and he emailed me back "I'll give you $50 cash! right now" haha

People just make me laugh.

Anyway, I've had lots of people contact me but no one follow through. If anyone is interested let me know.

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
Yeh, Craig's List does seem to attract that type. Don't feel bad, I've got a rifle on the internet for $300 and some kid just offered me $150 for it..... TODAY !! (like I'm not gonna eat if I don't sell it TODAY!)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welldoya (2/5/2010)Blake, if you don't sell it on here , I saw this ad on Craig's List :<H2>Want North Face Jacket for 16 yr (pensacola)</H2><HR>

<HR>

</DIV>

SOLD to this person. Thanks!

They offered 50, then 100, then finally the 125 I wanted. I took a loss but that's alright.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts