Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIDEO:

What's going on anglers! I hope you all have been doing well lately first and foremost. Lately, the Pompano bite has been crazy here from Pensacola to Navarre. I decided to once again head out in the surf and try for some Pompano. I started the day with peeled dead shrimp, which just wasn't getting the job done. After switching my baits to sand fleas, it was nonstop action! I had a massive bite that broke me off right off the back, and then over the next 2 hours caught 5 Pompano in total, and lost two more. I'm glad that I made the switch because it sure turned out to be the right choice. Anyways, it was an epic trip for sure! Ill leave a video up above of the adventure if any of yall wanna check it out. Tight Lines folks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great job! I must have done something in a past life that is now affecting my fishing. I have fished pompano in Navarre for the past 20 years, spring and fall, always loaded up. This year I have caught one in 10 trips. Today I caught a Crevalle Jack. Past 4 trips I have caught three Black Drums, prior to this year I had never caught one. I can't stop though it's like an addiction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts