Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wear just reported that the powers that be have decided the sinking ships is bad for the enviroment.:mad:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Yea and the had Robert Turpin the Great on there saying that the PCB's are doing exactly what the "models" said they would do... That guy is a wolf in sheeps clothing.... he is not a ally of the fisherman

·
Bearded Brotula
12,822 Posts
What about the one tied up just past the Wharf?? Are they still allowed to put them down if they're already permitted??

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
What about the one tied up just past the Wharf?? Are they still allowed to put them down if they're already permitted??
Yeah it the State of Al. will get some Brains and put up the money. Hey I got a idea Governor Bentley ...Let get a lottery and make some money for this Damn State.

·
Registered
10,700 Posts
Yea and the had Robert Turpin the Great on there saying that the PCB's are doing exactly what the "models" said they would do... That guy is a wolf in sheeps clothing.... he is not a ally of the fisherman
I trust no one in governement. they will say anything to keep that paycheck coming and fold to the "special Interest" every time.....

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

Ummmm, you might want to read what he said.... The models indicated they would increase and then DECREASE. Those models are what were used to show that it was safe to sink it. Turpin is saying that it's safe to sink them because the models were right. I am pretty sure that Turpin had a major role in getting the O in the first place. Seems pretty stupid to crucify the guy that helped bring the ship here....

·
Registered
10,700 Posts
Ummmm, you might want to read what he said.... The models indicated they would increase and then DECREASE. Those models are what were used to show that it was safe to sink it. Turpin is saying that it's safe to sink them because the models were right. I am pretty sure that Turpin had a major role in getting the O in the first place. Seems pretty stupid to crucify the guy that helped bring the ship here....
I think the news chose the sound byte to get the fishermen riled up.... sounded like he was about to say something else, but got cut off....

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Pollution? Does that mean we will stop drilling for oil off-shore?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts