Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The City of Milton is trying to build a “SEWER PLANT “ on the RIVER behind the Sheriffs department on Coopers Basin. It will be next to Wetlands and only 300 ft. from the River, the Phase # 1 storage capacity will be 2 Million gallons of Untreated Crap. The final capacity will be 8 Million Gallons. Not If but When they have a Spill it will come Downstream and WIPEOUT the FISHING and SWIMMING we like will be gone Forever…PLEASE LET EVERYBODY YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS……This is the Most STUPID thing the City Of Milton has ever tried to do….Yes ,,,,,I care about the RIVER because I live aprox. 1 Mile downstream from this STUPID IDEA…….

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No offense to ya, but it makes as much sense as the Main Street plant in Pensacola forever. The sewer companies do that intentionally. I am actually surprised they do not propose to put it over the top of our main aquifer. Honestly Good luck.
Please don’t give them any more Ideas, they are allready Stupid enough……

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PLEASE HEIP STOP THE NEW SEWER PLANT that the City Of Milton is trying to build on the BLACKWATER RIVER behind the Sheriffs Department upstream from Milton….This will KILL ALL FISHING IN THE RIVER & SWIMMING….

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can tell you do not live on the Blackwater River like I have for the last 50 yrs. This river will never flush out after a spill it is a very sensitive different river from others in this area..Can you imagine not being able to Fish or Swim in Blackwater ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts