Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available, I will include 19 rounds of Winchester Deer Season XP (the non-solid copper bullet) shells

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am interested. How can I see the 7 mag?
Cross posted on another forum. For sale is a slightly used Remington 783 chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum. I am the original owner, and I purchased it new. It has had only 25-30 rounds fired in it, and I think that I carried it hunting once. Has a set of Talley Lightweight mounts on it, and an extra magazine.

It was originally came with the synthetic stock, and I purchased the walnut stock separately. After swapping the stocks out, I filled up the hollow butt section of the synthetic with silicon rubber to give it a little extra weight and to dampen the hollow sound of it. I never swapped them back around to see how it would shoot with the synthetic, but I would imagine that it's accuracy wasn't affected too much.

Nothing wrong with it, it shoots fine, I bought a Browning Model 78 in 7mm Rem. Mag so the 783 is just sitting in the safe, collecting dust. Hopefully someone can put it to good use.

$450 or best offer, not really looking for any trades but I will consider them. No fishing stuff needed!!

PM if interested!

·
Registered
2 Posts
No pressure, but with the vote of confidence from Chumm Bucket, would you consider selling your hunting rifle? Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts