Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every trip I take is different. Each one is different. Tonights trip was different: I took two guys from Mississippi. Mr. Terry told me he used to flounder gig with his father when he was ten years old, off the Mississippi Coast. He al...so said he had not gigged a flounder in over 50 years. I was so glad that I was able to put him on fish tonight. The first fish he gigged was in 7 feet of water! The others he got were in the normal foot to two feet deep. He got the grand slam (flounder, ray, and mullet) . His fishing partner, David, got the grand slam too, and he got his first flounder! Super fun night. can you imagine not stabbing a fish for over fifty years? Super fun trip. Weather sure has cooled off. Thanks guys, see you next summer!
ps. for those of you that monitor the fall run: I have fished the waters in Alabama and Florida this past week, and for what its worth, and in my personal opinion, the fall run has NOT started yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nightshift, where do you guide out of and how much does it cost to gig flounder on your boat. You can inbox me if you want.... I have always wanted to gig. It would be me and my son.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Itchy,
thanks for the inquiry. Without sounding so secretive, I fish all over. I am licensed in Florida and Alabama. Depends on where the fish are. Pricing and so forth can be found on my web page www.nightshiftcharterservice.com
I can take four people, five if they are little kids involved. check out some pictures and video on my facebook page, which is linked from my web site.
Right now, fishin is a bit slooow. I have postponed three trips, cause of weather. I was able to get on good fish two nights ago, but now the wind is forcast to howl hard out of the east and north. Don't want to take anyone on a stink trip. Just not my way.
will keep you advised. It is a lot of fun, hope we can go soon as the weather cooperates, and I get a couple of trips cleared from the book. Thanks so much, Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts