Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I wanted to share this video of some footage we captured over the weekend.

We scored a bucket full of nice fat cigs on the beach before heading out to some public numbers. We just landed a nice King and my fishing partner Isiah was dealing with the king in the front seat. I rigged up a huge cig and cast him about 20 yards upwind then handed the rod over to Isiah to place in the front rod holder. Checkout what happend next! -JJ

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hello All,

We scored a bucket full of nice fat cigs on the beach before heading out to some public numbers. We just landed a nice King and my fishing partner Isiah was dealing with the king in the front seat. I rigged up a huge cig and cast him about 20 yards upwind then handed the rod over to Isiah to place in the front rod holder. Checkout what happend next! -JJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxeQpp9dPwg
Your video is being blocked. I went to youtube and it's blocked.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hello All,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxeQpp9dPwg
Will you send that video to me ? Please pm me and I will give you a email address to send it to.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will you send that video to me ? Please pm me and I will give you a email address to send it to.
Here's a OneDrive link for the video file. Download the file and play locally for best results. The OneDrive player will look like crap.. -JJ

http://1drv.ms/1nhI8M1

·
Super Moderator
27,956 Posts
Good video!!! Making it FF makes it look like you went on a sleigh ride!!!

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
There are some real good Snapper down the beach right now. Awesome fish!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good video!!! Making it FF makes it look like you went on a sleigh ride!!!
Thanks Jason! We had just caught a couple Kings in a row so I was really expecting this to be another King. The drag was set loose and the Snapper just kept taking line. The way it ran at first, I was almost sure it was a BFT (good strong run, going down, head shakes / jerkiness).

We actually did get a little bit of a sleigh ride! The fish took so much line before I got it tightened down. We pointed the Kayak and peddled a little bit to get some line back, otherwise it would have been more of a "sleigh ride". Thanks for the comment! -JJ

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great job again on the video. Another awesome memory for the two of you! Thanks for sharing again.
Thanks PTPainton! I see you fish the Crystal Beach area. What color/Kayak are you in? We are out there alot! -JJ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts