Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trolled around for just a couple of hours in the sound, left the dock with Bob ([email protected]) and his nephew Noah (great kid), weather was fantastic, not a ripple on the water. Managed to hook up an oversized red fish (39") succesfully released alive and kicking, as well kept a 22" gag (nice dinner). Great time, smile on Noah' face,priceless. Life is good !!!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Thats is awesome...!!!!!....great pics...very cool guys....So great to know there is grouper in the bay....Im getting ready for the weekend hopefully weather be as nice . Thank you for the report.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I've burnt 100 gallons of fuel looking for the allusive,secret,ghost,suppose to be there,hidden alleged grouper!!! Congatulations .....but I'm hurt. :banghead :doh

·
Registered
206 Posts
Get'n Wade (1/9/2008)I've burnt 100 gallons of fuel looking for the allusive,secret,ghost,suppose to be there,hidden alleged grouper!!! Congatulations .....but I'm hurt. :banghead :doh
:withstupid

·
Registered
313 Posts
That is awesome...Looks like you guys had a blast. Cant wait to get my little one but we still have a few years yet.

Nick

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thanks again for taking Noah with you. Since he is home schooled I guess that yesterday was Marine Science.

:hungry

That grouper sure was good last night!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Looks like a great day to be on the water. Great pics and catch. Nothing like being out with the little man catching fish. Thanks for posting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts