Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone would like a nice solid creek boat with a paddle for a good price, call me or post an interest. For the price you cant have a better boat. Fully outfitted, weighs 40 lbs. Paid $1010.00, asking $400.00 obo.

Jon- 678-988-7261

Used it for one season, and just dont have time for it anymore. I really just want it to go to good use.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its about 7' long, and I do have a skirt, but its up in atlanta and ive had it for three times as long as the boat. but its in great shape, its just like new. the only outfitting i dont have is the hip pads and crotch pad.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i live in gulf breeze for right now but im leaving to move further south. call me if you want to check it out. my number is 678-988-7261

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price is going down! Moving to Atlanta, must get rid of asap!!! I don't believe I have enough room to take it in the truck... The price for this boat is a steal! I'm being ridiculous about this price... ya'll don't want to pass this opportunity up

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, thank you. I'm aware of that. I'll be going North, to Atlanta. After that, I'll travel south towards Florida, the state we are in, but further... I also have a compass on my back!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts