Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
That is one hell of a bruiser fish, especially caught from the pier. Biggest I ever caught was 66 lbs. with a 63 a close second, but that was in a boat with some fishermen better than me helping.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Not bad for a kid with 15 stitches in his hand :poke...If by quiet you mean only 4 legal fish caught then yeah its quiet..

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
nice fat fish! congrats...:clap...

·
Banned
464 Posts
Very, very nice!! And from the pier!!! Pensacola!! You got to love it!!!!:clap:clap

·
Super Moderator
29,540 Posts
Awesome pier fish? Heck that's an awesome boat fish!!! Terrific coming off the pier! Great job and happy eating!:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I was there that day, and what a stud ling for sure...Congrat's to Crab, for the awesomejob with a injured hand...and Jeremy for seeing the fish that he did....I wish I had eyes like his:bowdown....killed 4 that day,and I heard of a awesome fish fry that night by all!!

It was a pleasure just seeing Crabs fish in person:clap....that was a fast 1/2 hr or so.....with the fish seen and caught...

·
Registered
399 Posts
sweet fish man ...i need to get u and ur dad on my boat soon when it really hits

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
guys yall orta been there when i helped him load two coolers in his truck with those suckers in them yall would really appreicate how heavy they really are,and i'm going sunday to try to get me one too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts