Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my Nextel phone in Walmart yesterday, they want $220 for new one, I said forget it, I'll find a used one to get me thru 4 months, thats the end of my contract. Was wondering if anyone had one they no longer used they would consider parting with. I don't mind buying, as long as its reasonable. Or maybe you know someone that sells them used. Must be Nextel or Sprint. Email me at [email protected] . Thanks. I have to have it soon as its my business phone.

·
Registered
90 Posts
My antennae broke on an older model nextel phone and I bought the same reconditioned model on ebay for $30. Came with a car charger, regular charger, ear phone and battery. Just change the sim card and it keeps all your memory.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to thank those that responded to me about needing a Nextel Phone. I especially want to thank "Don", for coming forward and giving me one. Thanks again Don, was nice to meet you , I got it charged up, and should be back in business tomorrow. The folks on this site are very thoughtful and kind. I am glad to be a member.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bill give me a shout. I have a bunch of them. Two brand new. New ones I'll take 100 old ones 65. PM me and I'll get up with you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts