Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, if anyone is entered into the Destin Fishing Rodeo, I just found out that you can also enter your catches the Navarre Fishing Rodeo. You still have to buy both tickets; but if you have a great catch, you could enter it into both competitions to win cool prizes from both events. (Maybe some useful info for some pro anglers). :whistling:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
That's what I do every yr. As a matter of fact if I get some decent fish that weekend I'll be weighing them in 4 seperate tournaments. You just gotta make sure you weigh the destin rodeo last because they require you to gut the fish. I have never heard of a tournament that won't let you weight the fish elsewhere.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I do every yr. As a matter of fact if I get some decent fish that weekend I'll be weighing them in 4 seperate tournaments. You just gotta make sure you weigh the destin rodeo last because they require you to gut the fish. I have never heard of a tournament that won't let you weight the fish elsewhere.
I was just making sure that everyone knew. I had a question from a fisherman last week about it. 4 tournaments? That awesome! I hope the gulf gives you some good catches, friend!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts