Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My coworker said he was taking his son to upstate new york for his 1st deer hunt over the thanksgiving holiday, jim is from NY but now he is a ******* bada$$...just ask him. anyway this is his son without a deer. the only detials i got are -

After tracking that bear for about two hours, it was starting to get dark, I jokingly said to Andy "Why don't we just go back to camp and have a funnelcake?" He said to me "No funnelcake - BEAR!!"

·
Registered
849 Posts
Nice big ole bear! butfrom NEW YORK CITY?

Isn't that up past Huntsville?

That's bout as far as we go! Ha!

Get yer butt back to P'cola, Outlaw!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Then you have never been to upstate New York, there are places up there that will make you think you are in the Smokies, with snow. Had a buddy up there, that a Scout Master (Bill Cronin):poke. He worked at a camp in the Pocono's, he sent pics of wildlife that were amazing.Yousguys are Hill Williams.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK... todd what you talking bout you know you never beed north of Flomation ALA. and Mr. mpmorr do ain't you be sugar coating it we be a bunch of slak jawed yokels and the next time I go fishing I am going to leave my rod & reel at home cause I am going to start using my Bear hands

1 - 5 of 5 Posts