Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

New Years Eve Grouper

4K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  bellafishing 
#1 ·
Fished out of Destin yesterday with Jason (bombtosser) and his friends. Got 5 red grouper and a nice 20# gag and a trigger. I think they may have pics. When we got in, I called my wife to let her know we were in safe and found out her Grandmother fell and broke her pelvis. She's in her 80's. Be at Sacred Heart in Pensacola today and probably on and off for a while. Prognosis is not good. Any prayers for her would be greatly appreciated.

Wade

#10 ·
Wade, I figured something happened when we didn't hear anything from you on New Yr's. Prayer's sent and hope everything go's OK with her Grandmother. Since ya'll are going to be over this way, Please let me know if I can help in anyway or you just need a place to come crash for a bit.

#13 ·
New to this forum, I usually post over in the Florida Sportsman.

Wade took us to some of hishoney holesand I cant say enough nice things about him. I use to think I knew quite a bit about bottom fishing but we learned so much from himthis trip.

Thanks again for an awesome trip, hope we get to do it again sometime!

-Koby

#14 ·
Fine catch there guys:clap Wade,the best to the wifes grandma for a speedy recovery. We were asking where you were up at Scotts house,sorry you missed it but with good reason.

#19 ·
Myself, Kathy and her family wish to express our thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Nanny had her surgery and appears to be doing fine. She still has a long road in front of her to overcome this injury. She had some good docs and people with her though. Looks like 6 weeks of Physical therapy in an assisted living home before she can even think about going home. Thanks Bob, (Bellafishing) for the inside updates and insite about her surgery and doctor...

Wade and Kathy Hatten.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.