Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I should probably put a post up here in the General Disc so everyone else would see it. Here's a link to the entire thread in the BASH/Get together section with all the info directions and so forth on the party. It is an open invitation. Check out the link if your interested.

Contact numbers are 937-6688 house and 380-6184 cell.

http://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Topic31965-12-1.aspx#bm39629

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
we're going to do the stay at home instead scott...thanks for the invite and tell your guests...we wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year:letsparty:toast

mikendale

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
come on Mike and Clay, don't be some candy butts!! ya'll need to show up!! even if it is for a little while.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
This is gonna be a goodun:letsparty

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
LITECATCH (12/30/2007)come on Mike and Clay, don't be some candy butts!! ya'll need to show up!! even if it is for a little while.
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl6_lblFullMessage>
If I'm going you all can make it!!! I looked on google earth and found a real nice bush to pass out in!!
you guys are killin me...i want to see james, carol, sam, precious, scott, scott, their beloved, mark in a bush, dan in a tree...and throw down a cold one with all of you...don't be suprised if we "crash" the party...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts