Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got time to work on the rest of the videos from this past week. A pretty awesome fall snapper trip, with some mixed bag species, including King Mackerel, Cobia, Mahi, and other snapper species. I hope you enjoy the videos- feel free to comment on them (please- we value your input).
First up, Thursday, Oct 10. Cookie and I decided to run out after work and try some snapper fishing at the first set of pyramids- and did we get some, and I couldn’t beat the kings off with a stick.

Second day, Saturday, Oct 12. We took Braxton out to see if we could max our snapper limit, and put him on some awesome king action- and we did.

Third day, Sunday, Oct 13. We took Craig, my son-in-law. We put him on some dolphin that were all over some broken week patches about 15 miles out- It was his and Braxton’s first time on dolphin. Then we put Craig on a King Mackerel (also his first).

Having trouble viewing these videos?? Want to see more?? Then click on the link below to watch them on our YouTube Channel-

http://www.youtube.com/user/aboutscubasteve

We hope you enjoyed these videos. We certainally had a blast making them. Please "LIKE" them, and if you subscribe to our channel, you will recieve notifications when new ones come out.
Thanks

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GoPro

Nice Videos. GoPro for everything?
Yea, except the intro. We have 2. One GoPro2, and a GoPro3 Black edition. They are pretty good cameras. Like the versitility. One on a 5ft pole strapped to the helm- can use it hands free, aerial shots, and underwater. I use the 3 mainly on a headstrap, but also on a suction cup and dash mount.

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Teresa

In that one part it looked Theresa was texting me about a pool issue :).... Great job on video Mike!!!! Good catch!!!!!
Yea- I won't tell her you mis-spelled her name there though.

Are you shooting any video on your boat yet? And have you subscribed to our YouTube channel yet Shame... oops, sorry- I meant Shane?? :tt2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts