Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peeled of 400 yards of crap Cajun Red in about 1 minuet. It's just a screw through a bottle top attached to a cordless drill get the line started and the rest is self explanatory. :letsdrink:letsdrink I'm a technological genius.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Dont let the line track off the bottle and get behind the chuck of the drill, you'll never get all of the mono off :banghead

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Next time try using a gatorade bottle with a 1/4" bolt,flat washers and nutthru the lid. Unscrew bottle from lid and toss out bottle when done,reuse lid. Been doin it for years genious!

·
Registered
516 Posts
mickanole <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl6_lblFullMessage>Nicely done!!! Great idea.

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl6_lblPostSignature>To think like a fish, you must drink like a fish! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>.

Its hard to get those damn metal tops to take a screw and get back on the bottle for the windin.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
If you thought of that on your own...:clap:clap:clap.............. If you saw it in Saltwater Sportsman......:nonono. Myself I just chuck up a 3/8 x6"toggle bolt, or a pencil. One time I used a empty 100 CD holder spindle. All in all necessity is the mother of invention.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Looks like you got the new Melton catalog to me. That's where I saw it. They're getting good money for the same thing, just a little fancier. I was going to make one using a 1/4" bolt, a couple washers and a nut.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
jigslinger (11/6/2007)Looks like you got the new Melton catalog to me. That's where I saw it. They're getting good money for the same thing, just a little fancier. I was going to make one using a 1/4" bolt, a couple washers and a nut.
Can you believe there are actually people out there that buy that crap. I guess they have more moneythen brains and can't thinkbeyond the envelope.:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Registered
213 Posts
or you could go out king season with light tackle an a cigar minnow, wait for the big one, an when hes hooked........you drag will scream..then POP!

ive only done it once but not on purpose...... but it worked

1 - 12 of 12 Posts