Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Member of the CCA, ACFA and MBKFA from the Lower Alabama area... I have been lurking for the kast year or so, but havnt signed up until my buddy Tunapopper twisted my arm... So I just wanted to say Whut Up?

I like to fish... What else is there? I spend all my free time and money fishing by land, boat or yak...

Did I come to the right place?

·
Super Moderator
29,280 Posts
TwoLaughingLabs80 (3/23/2010)What else is there?
Did I come to the right place?
What else???? HUNTING!!!! It's hard to decide which 1 is more important:banghead:letsdrink

Welcome aboard brother, and by your screen name...I like ya already!!! I got a big ole chocolate baby named GATOR!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome from la also, maybe one day I will become a member of ACFA and quit being a lurker, wth ill give it another year.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
hey, lablover,

we have three things in common: i have a blond lab (forest), i, too, am new to this site and alsoi am a member of faol (flyanglersonline). i stumbled on this site trying to find out what's hitting down in o.b. or gulf shore, two of my favorite hangouts. love to catch those salt water fish. this year, i'm going to try and catch flounder on my fly rod. any one want to give me some advice?

jack2

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
Jack2- don't know if this qualifies as advice, but...

I was throwing topwater for sharks in the shallows (Gulf side Ft. Pickens). I threw on a 3 footer and it looked like he nailed it. Shark went one way, line went the other (mind blown). I pulled in a legal flounder. It was around this time of year.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
thanks for the advice. i've got plenty of clousers and decevers. what do you think?

jack2

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
TwoLaughingLabs80 (3/23/2010)I am a Member of the CCA, ACFA and MBKFA from the Lower Alabama area... I have been lurking for the kast year or so, but havnt signed up until my buddy Tunapopper twisted my arm... So I just wanted to say Whut Up?

I like to fish... What else is there? I spend all my free time and money fishing by land, boat or yak...

Did I come to the right place?[/quote]

No I think you missed the boat. There are no fishermen here. No really Welcome aboard and Chris is a great recommendation.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Welcome to the complete lunacy and greatest site for advice on any subject known to mankind. The forum is made up of such a wide variety of folks it?s hard to find a topic that someone can?t help you with. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Welcome to The Mad House, Glad to Have ya!!:letsdrink and Cobe Thats Strange you Have a Blk Lab Named Samson, I Had a White Lab I Named Samson Best Dog I ever Had!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts