Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey too all and i hope too meet some of yall one day. Im new to the site and am new to boating ive just bought my first boat i got a 21ft bayliner just something to get my feet wet. Ive bought gps and all and am interested in fishing some of the local tournaments is there somewhere where i can get a list of them or can someone give me info on upcoming events thanks and once again i appreciate any help

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome on in here. It get's alittle rough at times,but then again it calms down real quickly. Just like the gulf. Also looking forward to your posts and pictures. Gene

·
Super Moderator
29,553 Posts
Welcome aboard brother!!! Hope you got some chest waders??? It gets deep around here:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Clay-Doh (2/18/2010)Welcome! And heres a great tourney to get into and meet a bunch of people on here, and have more fun in one weekend than should be legal!

http://www.fishthebridge.com/fishingforum/Topic515269-2-1.aspx#bm524721
Clay...I was there for the last one and I think there were things going onthat were not legal...just saying...:shedevil

Here is another great tournament for a really good cause...proceeds go to charity... it's the <U>Pirates of Lost Treasure "Trolling fot Booty" Tournament"</U> held this year on September 24th, 25thand 26th. PM me for details, I am tournament chairman for this year.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD THE "SS PFF" THERE WILL BE LOTS OF GOOD HOMETOWN TOURNAMENTS TO GET INTO HERE,SOME BIG,SOME SMALL,SOME CHEAP AND SOME$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND TO FISH FOR AND SPEND. GOOD LUCK AND POST LOTS OF PICS. SOME OF US DON'T LIKE TO READ JUST LOOK.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to all got the boat ready today for the weekend to learn the waters a little better and try out the new GPS cant wait !!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome to the forum, there are alot of great people on this forum. Everybody I have met off of here are stand up people. I didnt know so many good people exsisted around here..lol I guess I just had some run ins with the wrong crowd as you could say.... But welcome aboard..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts