Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums just figured i would introduce myself. I'm Paul 18 student at UWF my extent of spearfishing is mostly freediving about 30ish feet. I'm going to be getting into a lot more here January. Getting all my own dive gear. Also i'm in the field for a new speargun.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
Welcome to the forum. and yes you have come to the right place. Post away and we will fix you up.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This may be interesting to some. I'm studying to be a Maritime Studies and Marine Biologist major. I might be doing a 10 week field study on the wrecks we just found over the summer.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
Let us know what secrets they hold.

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Welcome Pierce!

And yes....newly discovered wrecks? We ARE intrested! And DKdiver is more corrupting than the rest of us. I was freediving and spearing for 2 years and he was my instructor and sent me into the dark world of scuba...and shootin fish!

Look foward to diving with you soon!!!:letsdrink

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
Is that the dark under world. Or underwater world

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I work in a kitchen i'm pretty sure i can't get onto the darkside anymore then i already am. But i think once i get all my own gear and get everything straight that i will be diving on all my days off school and work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts