Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im miltary stationed at hurlburt, and i just moved here with my flats boat. can you all tell me where the fish are? i was told about a half sunk sailboat along the north shore of the soundd in navarre/ gulf breeze (by the water tower) but i couldnt find it.

any help guys?

-thanks!

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
I don't fish inshore, but I'd look at google maps and hit up the local tackle shops. Spend some time on the water and you'll find em. Thank you for your service. Good Luck.

Skip

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Welcome To The Mad House!!! Like stated above you can Google the Icw and Or Stop By any of the Local Shops we would be more than Happy to Help, I work at HHT in Navarre Stop By anytime and I will show you some Good areas to Fish and Help in any way I can!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Redfish (17/05/2010)Welcome To The Mad House!!! Like stated above you can Google the Icw and Or Stop By any of the Local Shops we would be more than Happy to Help, I work at HHT in Navarre Stop By anytime and I will show you some Good areas to Fish and Help in any way I can!!!
+1 Welcome aboard and thanks for your service. There are many many places to fish in the ICW. Go talk to Dwayne at Half Hitch Tackle in Navarre...you will be glad you did. Very helpful person and somewhat likeable!:toast

1 - 5 of 5 Posts