Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm moving to your area in Feb of 2013. I live on the northshore of Massachusetts now and have lived up here my whole life so I am a little out of the loop with the fish you guys catch but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Been in a Hobie outback for the last 4 years and a ok trident for 3 years before that. It will be nice to fish year round. The yak season is 8-9 months up here at best. Usually fish 3-5 times a week to make up for the short season. Maybe I'll run into some of you when I arrive. Cool forum you guys have and I hope to add a bit soon.002.jpg45 inch with the indicator.jpg

Attachments

·
baby_doc
420 Posts
well even though the season down here is year round, we all still like to cram 3 to 5 days/nights of fishing into ha welcome to the forum and we will be seeing you soon

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Welcome bro! Tried to send you a PM but you're not set up to receive them. Hit me up on here and ill show you a couple of productive inshore areas for redfish, trout, and flounder!
Easy cowboy!!! Just kidding welcome! We can get you pointed in the right direction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, youll love it here. The variety of the fish is much better down here and we have some good eats too. What area you moving to? If you plan to yak offshore, Navarre is the place to be, at least in my opinion hehe.
Will be in Gulf breeze, about 1/2 mile from the hospital....and yes I'm most interested in offshore as that's the type of fishing I do up here, but inshore is good too, I like it all!!

·
Senior Yakker
2,774 Posts
In Gulf Breeze, you'll be surrounded by all the fishing you could want. I doubt there's a saltwater fish we have that couldn't be caught within a fifteen minute drive of Gulf Breeze. Great location...and it isn't too far from Navarre.

·
baby_doc
420 Posts
In Gulf Breeze, you'll be surrounded by all the fishing you could want. I doubt there's a saltwater fish we have that couldn't be caught within a fifteen minute drive of Gulf Breeze. Great location...and it isn't too far from Navarre.
+1:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts