Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhodan

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
This is something I don't see a need for. The last one I saw like this was linked to a Hummingbird. Their antenna system is Waaaaay less powerful than a Garmin or Simrad.

But to me.....You motor just short of the spot on OB...deploy TM.....ease over to the spot on OB.....Turn on TM and hit anchor....
Unless I'm wanting to follow a creek bed or depth range looking for sac-a-lait( crappie )tops and be quiet. I use mine both fresh and salt water. I'll set up a route along a creek bed. Then I can just leave full screen structure scan up. Don't have to look at my chart. The trolling motor is. When I see something I like, I hit the anchor and fish. Then resume track.
I have also done this fishing a shelf offshore. Just like autopilot.

·
Registered
10,650 Posts
That is a fine boat!!!! I think I see snappers flopping on the deck soon. The next trolling motor I get is the 72" Rhodan 24v with sams club Duracell AGM group 31's with a NOCO dual bank charger 20amp. That is good up to 24ft boats from what I hear.
I had Walmart Batteries for 3 years, held a better charge at higher voltage than these Duracell I bought from Sams!

Congratulations on the fine ride. I love my Min kota Terrova. 2 years trouble free!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts