Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone wants 2 meet up and fish together. I have fished all my life but just now got a kayak. New to the area and would like to fish with someone instead of by myself all the time. Let me know if ya wanna fish sometime. I can fish anywhere in the Pensacola area.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Can't offer an invitation to fish just yet, but I'm sure plenty will. I've been working Saturdays now, and that's my primary day to fish. Just wanted to say welcome, and yak fishing here around pcola is great, as is this forum! There are a lot of friendly and very helpful people on here, And I can't say enough about what I've learned from just being a part of that! Good luck to you and tight lines, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to the plastic fleet. I have boat fished my whole life and got into kayak fishing becasue of what I saw happening on this forum. Its going to be tougher to get a fishing buddy in the winter time, but there are some real die hards that fish year round that you can hook up with.

See you out there.

Tom

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya i figure it would be hard to find some people to fish with but I thought it would never hurt 2 try. Hopefully I will be posting some reports soon with some pictures:thumbup:

·
Registered
715 Posts
I go for Trout and Redfish on the weekends early,5:30,and do the rivers and upper Escambia Bay.Leave outta the Simpson River launch across from Jim's on 90.Been doing rather well and can show you around. Robin 377-3871

·
Formerly Hank Hill
839 Posts
JMW, when do you fish and what areas. I fish mostly upper blackwater and Escambia. I'm an old retired fart and fish often, but, not much on the weekends. Now that it's cool dont fish too early. let me know if ya wanna fish........

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
You will be surprised at how many of us actually fish more in the winter months. In my opinion it the best time to fish. I get out as much as possible. Might see you out there I as well spend a lot of time in the rivers and upper bays.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts