Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going
I'm brand new to hunting I have been going out kinda blind out here more or less going off what I can find online. However I was wondering if anyone here could help me out maybe teach me some stuff out here I figure the best way to learn is by people that have been doing it for awhile. Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crestview fl I don't mind driving I'm just trying to learn as much as possible and deer/hogs and turkey coming up in spring I have all permits and licenses and all the gear/guns

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
right now, bucks are where the girls are at.... looks like everyone is scoring!!! I've been working and won't be off until Tuesday. I haven't killed nothing but a nannie and that's my usual luck. Keep the wind to your face and find thick spots, looking fer scrapes and rubs.....You said you have gear, do you have climbing tree stand that is included in said gear???

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right now, bucks are where the girls are at.... looks like everyone is scoring!!! I've been working and won't be off until Tuesday. I haven't killed nothing but a nannie and that's my usual luck. Keep the wind to your face and find thick spots, looking fer scrapes and rubs.....You said you have gear, do you have climbing tree stand that is included in said gear???

I do have a climbing stand

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
If you are off Thursday evening, we can go out blind into BW....can't promise anything since I ain't hunted this area this year, but you never know!!!

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
BW is Blackwater..... wait a minute, I gotta check if its quota in BW still? not sure....but afternoon time around 1400

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
OK, it is quota but I can get a guest permit and you'll be good to go!

General Gun Still Season:
November 27-30 and December 20 through February 11 (Still Hunt Area, except in the Field Trial Area).
January 5-18 (Dog Hunt Area).
Permit, Stamp and License Requirements - Quota permit (if hunting November 27-30, December 20-28 or January 26 through February 11), hunting license, management area permit, deer permit (if hunting deer), migratory bird permit (if hunting migratory birds) and state waterfowl permit and federal duck stamp (if hunting waterfowl).

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
around 1400, shoot me a PM with your # and I'll call ya when ever you suggest...I work midnights fer the next 2 nights.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts