Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Apex
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Summit Viper SD I bought from Mike's before hunting season and never used. Once. It's actually never been in the woods or attached to a tree. Its Aluminum and has the coating that makes it "quiet". Still have the DVD, owners manual, along with the finger trap of a safety harness that came with it. I think I also still have the retractable draw cord that came with it but I may have given that to my hunting buddy. $250

·
Apex
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sunday bump. All reasonable offers considered.

·
Apex
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found the draw cord which also hasnt been used. $200

·
Apex
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

·
Apex
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last bump $150 firm valid through Thursday PM. Otherwise I'm keeping it and hoping JohnB will show me around blackwater so I can put it to use.

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
Last bump $150 firm valid through Thursday PM. Otherwise I'm keeping it and hoping JohnB will show me around blackwater so I can put it to use.
150 is a deal...heck I have a new one in a box I haven't opened yet that's been sitting in my shed fer over a year now! Maybe I'll break it out next season. Heck if you don't sell it fer 150, don't give it away, we'll all be hitting the woods harder next year now that my strength is getting WAYYYYYYY better!:thumbsup:

·
Apex
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
150 is a deal...heck I have a new one in a box I haven't opened yet that's been sitting in my shed fer over a year now! Maybe I'll break it out next season. Heck if you don't sell it fer 150, don't give it away, we'll all be hitting the woods harder next year now that my strength is getting WAYYYYYYY better!:thumbsup:
Glad to hear you're doing better Jason! Don't you threaten me with a good time. Ill probably just end up keeping it to be honest. If you can please remove thread.

·
Apex
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No longer for sale. Joined a club.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts