Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a 21’ Cape Horn with intentions to repower. Got the new to me motor hung and have about 10hrs on her in the last few weeks. Runs WOT at 53mph and gets roughly 3.5mph at cruise with the F300. Still have a lot of loose ends to tend to this winter but she’s gonna be a good one. Lithium TM battery will be here this coming up week and should have the new iPilot installed before fall snapper. Will start installing the new sound system on her tomorrow.
Water Sky Watercraft Boat Naval architecture

Water Cloud Sky Watercraft Boat

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Picked up a 21’ Cape Horn with intentions to repower. Got the new to me motor hung and have about 10hrs on her in the last few weeks. Running 53mph and gets roughly 3.5mph at cruise with the F300. Still have a lot of loose ends to tend to this winter but she’s gonna be a good one. Lithium TM battery will be here this coming up week and should have the new iPilot installed before fall snapper. Will start installing the new sound system on her tomorrow.
View attachment 1095705
View attachment 1095706
Sweet! 53 top I assume what's cruising speed. That Yam looks like it was made for it. I bet it's a rocket with great throttle response.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts