Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Xpress H20B Yamaha VMax 115
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the new boat out today. Pretty happy. Easy to handle and enough room for the whole family. A couple minor fit and finish issues that need a little tweaking but otherwise, really happy.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Plant Automotive exterior Mode of transport

Water Cloud Sky Plant Watercraft

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
That rig is tight! What make and model?

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Pretty boat, thanks for sharing! I know you're excited!

Reactions: Ecarus

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Finally got the new boat out today. Pretty happy. Easy to handle and enough room for the whole family. A couple minor fit and finish issues that need a little tweaking but otherwise, really happy. View attachment 1084555
View attachment 1084554
(A couple minor fit and finish issues that need a little tweaking) A bigger deep freezer Does not apply to fit and finish!LOL slick ride hope you and the Fam. loadem up! and have some fun!

·
Super Moderator
29,879 Posts
Niceeeeeee, good choice with the VMAX!

Reactions: Ecarus

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is that a 115 or 150 HP? I bet it scoots! Congratulations!!
Went with the 115. It has a decent hole shot. It gets on plane quickly but, with 35 gallons of fuel and fishing gear, tops out around 40 mph at WOT and trimmed out. At 4,000 rpms, boat is on plane and cruising at about 30 mph.

·
Super Moderator
13,462 Posts
Went with the 115. It has a decent hole shot. It gets on plane quickly but, with 35 gallons of fuel and fishing gear, tops out around 40 mph at WOT and trimmed out. At 4,000 rpms, boat is on plane and cruising at about 30 mph.
35 gallons! Where you trying to go
That's a sweet ride man!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
35 gallons! Where you trying to go
That's a sweet ride man!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
Haha. Thanks. Just part of “kicking the tires” I filled it up taking it out for the first time. Probably won’t keep but 20 gallons or less in it most of the time.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Haha. Thanks. Just part of “kicking the tires” I filled it up taking it out for the first time. Probably won’t keep but 20 gallons or less in it most of the time.
Keep it full. Better to have it and not need it. Than need it and not have it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Great boat ! Xpress actually has pressurized foam filled sides and bottoms throughout the boat ( like Boston Whaler ) which is why they are so quiet and solid . IMHO the best aluminum boats on the market !

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great boat ! Xpress actually has pressurized foam filled sides and bottoms throughout the boat ( like Boston Whaler ) which is why they are so quiet and solid . IMHO the best aluminum boats on the market !
Huge difference in navigating chop between the Xpress and the Tracker Grizzly that I had previously. The Tracker would beat you to death. The Xpress ride is as close to a fiberglass boat as I have experienced in an aluminum boat. Very nice ride for sure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts