Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a rod I just finished building for my wife it was my first one with hopefully many more to come give me some feedback

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glory thanks for the compliments the wrapper is actually the Amtak power wrapper it works well takes some time getting use to. Have you started doing any of the fancy thread work such as a chevron or diamond wrap I just ordered another blank and thinking of trying one of these wraps.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
:clapNice job on the rod!

·
Registered
114 Posts
At first I thought you were talking about the rod (spear) the indian was holding....:doh

I like the looks once I saw the pictures. My daughter would love it. She is about all things pink but the fishing gear she has found is pretty cheesy.

·
Registered
802 Posts
:banghead:banghead How come I can't see the pic's. I click on the jpeg and it opens another forum page.:hoppingmad

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
Son I think you ought to fish with that rod It would tickle you pink. he he he eh

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Seminole I have not tried it yet, I am finishing up a customer rod this week, then the next one will be a chevron wrap. Had to order the book to learn how to do it. I'm pretty excited about it!!!!

I think i am going to order a power wrapper soon, not sure though I have really gotten use to the hand wrapper.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glory the power wrapper is nice to have gets the thread tight and even. MickaNole I am going to start a rod this week that will have red wraps with gold trim will post a picture when it is complete. Rammerjammer is wanting a Alabama rod so I will be working on that in the future let me know if you want something done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts