Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
konz (3/31/2010)Man, do you need some employees.......lol
Konz, we have a few right now but will always need more help in the near future. I will keep in touch with you about it. We are going to see how we do with what we have for the first month or so...I will let you know if we do though man

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Man, I always miss the good stuff while I am deployed.

Please oh please stock number 2 and 4 steel come duck season. I always end up running around town finding them.

I have some stuffed ducks and deer if you need some ornaments for your store, wife has let me put up a few in the house but I cant put up the whole flock. They need a place to fly around if you would like to borrow them.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
weatherman (4/4/2010)Man, I always miss the good stuff while I am deployed.

Please oh please stock number 2 and 4 steel come duck season. I always end up running around town finding them.

I have some stuffed ducks and deer if you need some ornaments for your store, wife has let me put up a few in the house but I cant put up the whole flock. They need a place to fly around if you would like to borrow them.
Cool we would love to borrow a few mounts...We have quite a few coming from Kevin Glover in Milton but could always use a few more. We will definitley have your steel when the time comes!

·
Registered
22 Posts
i was told you cant buy or sell firearms south of I-10 by the guy in the sporting good dept. of walmart but bass pro in destin is def. south of I-10 so i dunno...

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
snapperslayer (4/6/2010)i was told you cant buy or sell firearms south of I-10 by the guy in the sporting good dept. of walmart but bass pro in destin is def. south of I-10 so i dunno...
Thats probably why he is workingin the sporting goods department at walmart:)

We are not going to open the doors with guns...we have a full line of everything else though

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
snapperslayer (4/6/2010)i was told you cant buy or sell firearms south of I-10 by the guy in the sporting good dept. of walmart but bass pro in destin is def. south of I-10 so i dunno...
There are all kinds of places in particlar Pawn Shops that sell firearms South of I-10 to include the Walmart in Fort Walton Beach, that's funny!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Guys, our Grand Opening is official! It will be Saturday May 15th. We have a full line of Boo Weekley Clothing and Mossy Oak apparel. Come out and Meet Boo Weekley and Cuz Strickland from 11:00am to 3:00pm. They will be out signing autographs and hanging out with everyone. We will also be doing a fishing fry sponsored by Nichols Seafood from Milton.

We will also have some very good fishing tackle discounts. This should be a great event!

·
Registered
3 Posts
This store should do very well there...I come down and visit a couple times year for a week or more to fish...so I'm looking forward to shopping there. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Brant Peacher (4/13/2010)Guys, our Grand Opening is official! It will be Saturday May 15th. We have a full line of Boo Weekley Clothing and Mossy Oak apparel. Come out and Meet Boo Weekley and Cuz Strickland from 11:00am to 3:00pm. They will be out signing autographs and hanging out with everyone. We will also be doing a fishing fry sponsored by Nichols Seafood from Milton.

We will also have some very good fishing tackle discounts. This should be a great event!
that's two big names right there. sounds like a cool event. any chance you give boo a microphone and have him tell some stories??

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Damn that's the same day as the Billy Bowlegs Poker Run, any chance you can move it to Sunday or the following weekend? If not I guess I'll miss out :banghead

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
69Viking (4/14/2010)Damn that's the same day as the Billy Bowlegs Poker Run, any chance you can move it to Sunday or the following weekend? If not I guess I'll miss out :banghead
Man I wish we could. That's the only day Boo and Cuz can make it. What time is the run? The grand opening with be more of a mid day afternoon event....We are still going to have discounts and a tent sale on sunday so come by and see us then....

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Brant Peacher (4/14/2010)
69Viking (4/14/2010)Damn that's the same day as the Billy Bowlegs Poker Run, any chance you can move it to Sunday or the following weekend? If not I guess I'll miss out :banghead

Man I wish we could. That's the only day Boo and Cuz can make it. What time is the run? The grand opening with be more of a mid day afternoon event....We are still going to have discounts and a tent sale on sunday so come by and see us then....

I'll definitely stop by Sunday but can I ask a favor, can you get Boo's autograph for me on Saturday? We'll be on the water in the Destin and FWB area with no way to get to Navarre during that time on Saturday :banghead

·
Registered
85 Posts
69Viking (4/14/2010)
Brant Peacher (4/14/2010)
I'll definitely stop by Sunday but can I ask a favor, can you get Boo's autograph for me on Saturday? We'll be on the water in the Destin and FWB area with no way to get to Navarre during that time on Saturday :banghead
No problem...send me a pm to remind me and we will get you taken care of. We are looking forward to seeing you on the following Sunday.

James Broxson

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
K-Bill, That's a great idea you have there! I may just have to do that....

Breezefish, it will be both fresh and saltwater fishing...and a well stocked supply at that.

Viking, we will have plenty of Boo hats in stock the week of the sale. Let me know if you would like me to hold you one and I will get it signed for you. I am sure we will run out very quickly at the sale.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looking forward to it. Should be a great place. I'm excited about have a full line store closer to my house than BPS. I'll be there Sunday for sure.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts