Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new prop from AccuProp (those guys are great if you need a new prop or need to get one fixed, although that Dan fellow down there is a little creepy...lol) and now the boat has a port side lean to it. Which way do I turn the trim anode above the prop to correct this?

·
Registered
895 Posts
I had that problem a month or so ago with my 13' whaler. I was running along and noticed it was listing to the right. Iattributed itto my full figured butt and the trolling motor battery being on the same side. So I made a mental note, move battery to the opposite side of the boat. Well I was running along about 20 mph and it started listing more and more. I started moving across the bench seat to the port side and tried to throttle back at the same time. Well, before I knew it the whaler was up side down with me under it. I was like slow motion but it actually happened in a split second. The rest, is a whole nother story. Not sure of the reason I have a 17 pitch prop on the mortor. It hasn't done it since but I make it a habit of loading the boat to the port side now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts