Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

BRAND NEW, PINK DELL INSPIRON 15 (1564 model, just released).

DELL FACTORY SEALED.FULL DELL WARRANTY WITH IN-HOME SERVICE UPGRADE.

Gorgeous laptop with brushed metal finish. Go check it out for yourself at BestBuy.

850-4856728

PROMISE PINK (Ladies will love it!)

i3-330M Processor

15.6" HD WLED DISPLAY

4GB DRR3 SDRAM

320GB HDD

1.3MP WEBCAM

6 CELL BATTERY

HDMI

WIFI

$570 FIRM

Exact same system as that one at BestBuy but in Pink ($680+ taxes!) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dell+-+...178397&skuId=9693191&st=inspiron 15&cp=1&lp=8

·
Registered
390 Posts
Just curious, are you at least making some sort of monetary contribution to the upkeep of this site, since your only use of it seems to be as your store front ?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
SCUBA Junkie (3/23/2010)Just curious, are you at least making some sort of monetary contribution to the upkeep of this site, since your only use of it seems to be as your store front ?

+1...you didnt know this was the pensacola spam forum

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fisheye48 (3/23/2010)
SCUBA Junkie (3/23/2010)Just curious, are you at least making some sort of monetary contribution to the upkeep of this site, since your only use of it seems to be as your store front ?
:banghead :banghead

I don't have a store BTW, I'm just an indvidual selling some Dell laptops I can get for cheap to pay form my hobbies (boating, fishing...).

So the little money I make goes back to the community (just spent $700 at local repair shop).

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
hmmm no store?? sure do have alot of NEW dell computers still in the box...and as far as getting money for a hobby like fishing and boating why dont you spam craiglist

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I buy directly from Dell :doh

Craigslist....:boo

fisheye48 (3/24/2010)hmmm no store?? sure do have alot of NEW dell computers still in the box...and as far as getting money for a hobby like fishing and boating why dont you spam craiglist

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
gabrielh (3/24/2010)I buy directly from Dell :doh

Craigslist....:boo

fisheye48 (3/24/2010)hmmm no store?? sure do have alot of NEW dell computers still in the box...and as far as getting money for a hobby like fishing and boating why dont you spam craiglist

well this is what you have turned it into...havent seen a post from you having anything to do about fishing...just selling computers...and as far as trying to save money for fishing and boating then quit buying computers and trying to flip them for a profit

·
Super Moderator
20,435 Posts
fisheye48 (3/23/2010)
+2

Pretty bad when you look at the home page and half is different Dell computer threads. Try ebay.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW! Out of the 6830 topics on the " VARIOUS ITEM FOR SALE" section I have 3 active threads.

Splittine (3/24/2010)
fisheye48 (3/23/2010)

+2

Pretty bad when you look at the home page and half is different Dell computer threads. Try ebay.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
doesnt matter how many "ACTIVE" threads you have...its all your garbage ass spam you post about your computers your peddling...would you really like me to post up links to all the items you have/had up for sell??????

·
Super Moderator
20,435 Posts
gabrielh (3/24/2010)WOW! Out of the 6830 topics on the " VARIOUS ITEM FOR SALE" section I have 3 active threads.

Splittine (3/24/2010)
fisheye48 (3/23/2010)
+2

Yeah but when nearly all your post are in the classifieds you are taking advantage of the system. Hell I sell stuff but its not ALL I do on here.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:doh

Ok I'm not going to bother replying anymore.

I know that some of you guys want to protect "your" forum. I've been a contributing member at some other forums for a long time so I know how it works with the newbies :baby

PEACE

·
Registered
93 Posts
man you guys are very hard on this guy. I believe since all of you are more than likely using COMPUTERS it would pertain to this site. Give the guy a break. The homepage wouldn't be full of Dell For Sale ads if all of you didn't complain about it and HAVE to post something negative. Just move on if it doesn't interest you. He has obviously explained what his intentions are and that he spends money at repair shops so what else do ya'll want. I bet if one of ya'll needed a laptop cheap you would atleast look on here to see whats available would you not? :doh

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
gabrielh (3/24/2010)WOW! Out of the 6830 topics on the " VARIOUS ITEM FOR SALE" section I have 3 active threads.

Splittine (3/24/2010)
fisheye48 (3/23/2010)

+2

I think you offer a service of value, and if I were in the market for a laptop, I would look you up.

But I think most people would like to see you more of a fishing forum contributor. Its not about number of threads. Look at your "posts" and the overwhelming number of your posts are you selling something. Thread count by itself means nothing unless you are talking about sheets

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
pcolaboi83 (3/24/2010)man you guys are very hard on this guy. I believe since all of you are more than likely using COMPUTERS it would pertain to this site. Give the guy a break. The homepage wouldn't be full of Dell For Sale ads if all of you didn't complain about it and HAVE to post something negative. Just move on if it doesn't interest you. He has obviously explained what his intentions are and that he spends money at repair shops so what else do ya'll want. I bet if one of ya'll needed a laptop cheap you would atleast look on here to see whats available would you not? :doh

Go back and look over the old forum...you didnt see people continue to post things for sale over there...we policed our own and keep it running smooth...like i stated before chris provides this forum to us at no charge, and this cat comes on here and sells all kind of stuff and turns profit on chris's dime and hard work...if he was posting reports or helpful hints or experiences he has had with a company or products then i would say sell away but he does none of that...shows up like a troll from time to time and spams his computers and back into hiding....if i needed a laptop i wouldnt buy one from him...i dont know him personally or on the forum becasue all he does is spam his computers...and also who knows where they come from??? says he buys wholesale but has no store???

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fisheye48 (3/24/2010)
pcolaboi83 (3/24/2010)man you guys are very hard on this guy. I believe since all of you are more than likely using COMPUTERS it would pertain to this site. Give the guy a break. The homepage wouldn't be full of Dell For Sale ads if all of you didn't complain about it and HAVE to post something negative. Just move on if it doesn't interest you. He has obviously explained what his intentions are and that he spends money at repair shops so what else do ya'll want. I bet if one of ya'll needed a laptop cheap you would atleast look on here to see whats available would you not? :doh

Go back and look over the old forum...you didnt see people continue to post things for sale over there...we policed our own and keep it running smooth...like i stated before chris provides this forum to us at no charge, and this cat comes on here and sells all kind of stuff and turns profit on chris's dime and hard work...if he was posting reports or helpful hints or experiences he has had with a company or products then i would say sell away but he does none of that...shows up like a troll from time to time and spams his computers and back into hiding....if i needed a laptop i wouldnt buy one from him...i dont know him personally or on the forum becasue all he does is spam his computers...and also who knows where they come from??? says he buys wholesale but has no store???

You are not the police anymore. Moderators are here for that.

For the last time:

I buy them directly from DELL. I get huge discounts from them

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
gabrielh (3/24/2010)
fisheye48 (3/24/2010)

You are not the police anymore. Moderators are here for that.

For the last time:

I buy them directly from DELL. I get huge discounts from them

and your still a troll...anything else??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts