Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have already seen a post about this in the general discussion area but I wanted to let everyone know in the hunting section about our new store "Broxson Outdoors" opening up in Navarre. In addition to all of the fishing product, we will have a full line of hunting products as well. We will have a full line of Mossy Oak camo (check out their new "infinity" pattern), Bowtech, Diamond and Pearson bows, and we will also be a full service archery shop. We will have all of the accessories too. We are targeting a mid May opening and we are planning a HUGE grand opening event that we will keep everyone posted on. If you guys have any suggestions for us we would love to hear from you guys and we look forward to meeting everyone.

James Broxson

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Where will you be located? We were just talking about how Navarre lacks enough bait shops then I saw this. We though the old pontoon depot building would be a great place.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will be located one mile north of hwy 98 on hwy 87. Between Navarre Lumber and the High School on the west side of the road (white building). We have plenty of parking and room for boats to turn around.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Do haveyou a FFL to deal firearms? Great to hear ofnew outdoors store coming to the area! My buddy Jeff said he knew you and that you were a good ole boy,it sounds like a real niceplace your putting together can't wait for the grand opening, looking for a new bow for next season!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
redfishguy83 (4/7/2010)Do haveyou a FFL to deal firearms? Great to hear ofnew outdoors store coming to the area! My buddy Jeff said he knew you and that you were a good ole boy,it sounds like a real niceplace your putting together can't wait for the grand opening, looking for a new bow for next season!

After considering carrying firearms we have decided not to at first. There are many things that come into play when trying to deal in firearms and we don't feel comfortable with it just yet. However, we have not completely ruled out the possibility of having them in the future. We would love to hear everyone's feedback on this issue. What would you guys think if we carried "hunting guns" only (no pistols)?

James Broxson

·
Registered
19 Posts
James,

BB said he would work for you for free this summer.

I can't wait to come to the grand opening. You are gonna do good.

WhiteDog

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WhiteDog (4/8/2010)James,

BB said he would work for you for free this summer.

I can't wait to come to the grand opening. You are gonna do good.

WhiteDog

That is great news! He would be the perfect mascot...You tell him that he is hired on the spot, no questions asked...not even a background check!!

JB

·
Registered
112 Posts
this sounds great i live in navarre and hate going to bass pro shop, walmart never seems to have the right things for outdoors. I wish you the best and hope the buisness does really well. I cant wait to come shop

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm so happy!! I get so tired of having to go all the way to P'Cola or Destin to get stuff done to my bow. You need ashooting range so people can demo bows, throw a few different kinds of arrows out there too, so people can sling a few and see how they like them. Thats the other thing I get tired of, having to spend a pretty significant amount of money and having to rely on reviews to make a purchase.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Herculined (4/11/2010)I'm so happy!! I get so tired of having to go all the way to P'Cola or Destin to get stuff done to my bow. You need ashooting range so people can demo bows, throw a few different kinds of arrows out there too, so people can sling a few and see how they like them. Thats the other thing I get tired of, having to spend a pretty significant amount of money and having to rely on reviews to make a purchase.
We have one man...I have been working on it this week. We have a great place to shoot and test bows. Feel free to stop by anytime to shoot. I think it will bepretty cool deal...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Is BB that guy that looks like he is breaking out into convulsions (dancing), on the side of the road, while holding the signs? I'm not going to lie, I sometimes want to swurve at him, when I drive by.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Herculined (4/14/2010)Is BB that guy that looks like he is breaking out into convulsions (dancing), on the side of the road, while holding the signs? I'm not going to lie, I sometimes want to swurve at him, when I drive by.

No that's not him. BB is one of the coolest little kids that I know, he hunts, fishes and drives the ladies WILD!!! He would be great to have around the shop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts