Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have been a long time member of the PFF and I want to share with you my new venture. As most of you know I am a local fishing charter captain, however, I have held about every job in the fishing industry since age 22. It has been a life long dream of mine to own my very own company and offer a product to my fellow anglers. With the help of several friends and family members, God has blessed me with the opportunity to follow my dream.

Starting in January, I will be offering a full line of outdoor apparel, stickers, hats, koozies, ect... there is really no end to what I want to offer the outdoor industry. I eventually want to get into fishing tools, sunglasses and much more. Now, to tell you a little about my company....

My company is named Angler Up! My sister Ashleigh is an artist, and she hand drew all of these designs with a pencil. I feel very blessed to have such a talented sister:). I wanted an edgy design that offers the fishing community a cool, up to date look! She captured my imagination with perfection!

I have attached a few logos and demo shirts just so you can see what's to come! Ashleigh and I are designing new logos daily. Our plan is have something that captures everyones interest.

I hope you enjoy! I will keep you guys updated on production and you will be able to purchase our stuff very soon. We should have Shirts, hats, decals, and koozies by January. Keep in mind, the logos and shirts I am about to show you are completely rough draft! We will have our stuff perfected very soon! Stay tooned and thank for your interest.

BTW, I am still running charters:) That is never going to stop! Enjoy the demo shirts and logos!

God Bless,

Capt Brant
Angler Up

Attachments

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Looks good Brant!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you guys so much for all the positive responses. I will keep you updated and let you know when production is finished. At first you will have to purchase everything straight from me. I hope to have this stuff in some local tackle shops next year and we should have our online store up by early next year. Thanks again for all the nice words.

Capt Wes, JC must take after his cousin Brant:)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey guys,

I have been a long time member of the PFF and I want to share with you my new venture. As most of you know I am a local fishing charter captain, however, I have held about every job in the fishing industry since age 22. It has been a life long dream of mine to own my very own company and offer a product to my fellow anglers. With the help of several friends and family members, God has blessed me with the opportunity to follow my dream.

Starting in January, I will be offering a full line of outdoor apparel, stickers, hats, koozies, ect... there is really no end to what I want to offer the outdoor industry. I eventually want to get into fishing tools, sunglasses and much more. Now, to tell you a little about my company....

My company is named Angler Up! My sister Ashleigh is an artist, and she hand drew all of these designs with a pencil. I feel very blessed to have such a talented sister:). I wanted an edgy design that offers the fishing community a cool, up to date look! She captured my imagination with perfection!

I have attached a few logos and demo shirts just so you can see what's to come! Ashleigh and I are designing new logos daily. Our plan is have something that captures everyones interest.

I hope you enjoy! I will keep you guys updated on production and you will be able to purchase our stuff very soon. We should have Shirts, hats, decals, and koozies by January. Keep in mind, the logos and shirts I am about to show you are completely rough draft! We will have our stuff perfected very soon! Stay tooned and thank for your interest.

BTW, I am still running charters:) That is never going to stop! Enjoy the demo shirts and logos!

God Bless,

Capt Brant
Angler Up
sweet design good luck

1 - 20 of 31 Posts