Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Super Moderator
34,319 Posts
Holy cow.....do not shoot!!!! Man, wish I had that option brother!!! Another fine 1!

· Whizzed off realist
2,559 Posts
*click*.......did you hear that - that was my safety. ;) Nice buck Jerry!
X2... If that walked within range anywhere south of I-20, he'd be looking at my TV with me most evenings and getting looked at by everyone who came over. :whistling:

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
X2... If that walked within range anywhere south of I-20, he'd be looking at my TV with me most evenings and getting looked at by everyone who came over. :whistling:
If we were not running a business I'd probably drop him in a second, but we could use his off spring in the gene pool!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Adios guys...been real

Posted below is an exchange I had with a moderator on another issue. Clearly, management has no interest in keeping folks around when they question something on the site. I'll miss checking in on PFF on a daily basis, but I refuse to provide traffic (and revenue it generates) to any business who gives a shit if I come into their business or not.

See ya!

Downtime2 said:
Doomsday said:
"For the last time, some issues have to be dealt with among other things. Sorry if it's not to your liking. Far as I know, the gun for sale stuff will return in a bit. Soon as the issues at hand are done.

Far as the Obama shit and rhetoric, as a Vet, it is insulting. Ya'll sound more than childish. Give it a bit. And once again, if it gets on you so bad, why keep posting? Don't you have better things to do?"

Childish is shutting down a conversation that makes you uncomfortable and insulting everyone as you leave. Very nice.

If you are speaking for management and telling me to find "better things to do" I will find a new place. You can lose my clicks and ad views and the revenue it generates. If that is the final word from ownership then adios...

Jerry
If all ya'll can do is sit and bash and not give it a little time to work itself out and insult people, how do you honestly expect them to react? Seriously, would you like to be accused of all that nonsense? So, yes, I did lock it. Was it a productive thread?
I didn't insult anyone. Read my post. I asked a legitimate question politely. I didn't accuse, I didn't mention Obama, etc. Have a good one and please cancel my registration. I'll "find better things to do".

Jerry

· Registered
1,788 Posts
Posted below is an exchange I had with a moderator on another issue. Clearly, management has no interest in keeping folks around when they question something on the site. I'll miss checking in on PFF on a daily basis, but I refuse to provide traffic (and revenue it generates) to any business who gives a shit if I come into their business or not.

See ya!

I didn't insult anyone. Read my post. I asked a legitimate question politely. I didn't accuse, I didn't mention Obama, etc. Have a good one and please cancel my registration. I'll "find better things to do".

Jerry
Dang! I don't know of anything relative to this "gun for sale" business, but I for one hate to see you go because I enjoy your posts - buck pics mostly. ;) I hope you can get this worked out.

Mods - Jerry (Doomsday) is good people and a very knowledgeable individual.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.