Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm getting a new Hobie Mirage Pro Angler this weekend. I'm pretty excited about it. I have been an inshore fisherman most of my life. I will be using the Kayak mostly for the IFA Kayak tour in Louisiana, even though I live in Alabama. Well, i'm new to the sport and excited to be a part. Hope to see some of ya'll around.

Chris

· Registered
505 Posts
Welcome to Kayaking. The PA is in awesome yak/boat, but will wear your butt out getting it in and out of the water. I was going to buy one, but after lifting it, I decided on the outback. Sure once that thing is in the water its an awesome fishing machine. Have fun and good luck.

· Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jig n Hawgs (2/23/2010)Welcome to Kayaking. The PA is in awesome yak/boat, but will wear your butt out getting it in and out of the water. I was going to buy one, but after lifting it, I decided on the outback. Sure once that thing is in the water its an awesome fishing machine. Have fun and good luck.

I see that you know Brad Stephens...I'm working with him for my kayak tournaments. I'm heading there this weekend to talk to him and also to fish the ECRC Destin Tournament. You from PC?

Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to it.

· Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Linda&Ernie (2/24/2010)Nevermind I just saw that you will be fishing Destin...good luck!

Yea, I'm fishing the Emerald Coast Redfish Tourney in Destin. But I'm staying in Panama City. I'll be back down soon. Maybe we can all get up and do some fishing soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.