Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got new Kayak coming from Pa. Today....Delivery between 10 & 6....Plan to get into Kayak Fishing Pensacola Area heavy-duty starting next week....I like to catch fish when I go out..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As I fish from my New Kayak, I'll be posting here the outcome for Every Trip....Not just the trips where I Slay The Fish.....I'll let you know what I catch them on, where, when and how....Hope you enjoy my posts
How about feedback from time to time????

Bobby Henson

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hit grass flats or docks for reds and trout. Catch bull reds in the bay under 3mb. Fish around the jetties for all kinds of stuff. Troll a cigar minnow on a live bait stinger rig off the beach for kings. Use artificials like gotcha plugs and spoons to catch spanish off the beach too. Lots of good options depending on what kind of kaysk you bought?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Do a little due diligence and use the search button for a lot of the questions you have. Everything you have posted on the forum thus far is asking people where to fish and how to catch them. You are going to get very short, seemingly rude answers, such as fish where theres water, and use bait. Introduce yourself first and explain your story and spend a little time researching first, it will help you out. Don't just come on somewhere yapping "I go where theres fish, I go to catch fish...um, anybody know where I can catch a fish? How about how to catch that fish?" Not many people gonna be willing to help ya out and nobody is gonna give you their best fishing spots.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Do a little due diligence and use the search button for a lot of the questions you have. Everything you have posted on the forum thus far is asking people where to fish and how to catch them. You are going to get very short, seemingly rude answers, such as fish where theres water, and use bait. Introduce yourself first and explain your story and spend a little time researching first, it will help you out. Don't just come on somewhere yapping "I go where theres fish, I go to catch fish...um, anybody know where I can catch a fish? How about how to catch that fish?" Not many people gonna be willing to help ya out and nobody is gonna give you their best fishing spots.
Well said

1 - 9 of 9 Posts