Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

new kayak seat

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Robin 
#1 ·
I got my new seat in today pretty excited to try it. I have triend many including the surf to sumit series and various others . my favorite so far has been the surf to summit expedition bur the lower back on it really annoyed me .

I ordered this seat from Austin kayak and I think im going to like it!! first with the negative I can tell its going to need a little extra padding on the bottom but I can fix that easy. the main thing that got my attention was the high back and adjustable lumber support.some other nice features are two built in rod holders, a plier holder , it comes with 3 large plano boxes in the back, and two small quick draw boxes one on each side yes the 5 boxes were included .

I have high hope for this seat hope it does not let me down . I will follow on it once I use it.
thanks for reading.
Oscar

Sent from samsung Galaxy note using Forum Runner

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Good looking seat man. The mirage seat is nice enough for me though I wish it had a bit higher back.

Ive found that I hardly take anything out with me. Even when I fish on boats. I guess its because I pretty much use natural baits so all I take are hooks, leaders and dusters, lead and swivels. If Im just trolling I just put all the dusters and stuff in the gear bucket between my legs and for the other stuff I just bring one small box.

#12 ·
Good looking seat Oscar let me know how it does.. and that trident is looking good

#14 ·
Great looking seat. I almost got that when I got my kayak but I figured I would wait to see if I even liked yak fishing before dropping money into it. Well I love it and I haven't even been out much but in the near future (if your reviews are good) I will be getting on of those. Got to try to save up though and get me a PA next spring!!! Let me know when you go out. How is the knee by the way?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.