Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys? i'm new here and just wanted to say hey, and i didn't see an intro section, so i'll use this. i've lived here for the past 12 years and before that i lived in daphne and fished the mobile causeway growin up. i am used to fishing bottom rigs around the jetties and pickens areas as i grew up fishin w/ my grandpa and his 14" skiff. i never have been very successful pier fishing or surf fishing but wanna get better at it as i don't have a boat, so i am looking to become more knowledgeable at that. lookin forward to all your help around here!

so hello!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
:letsdrink Hiya and welcome to the madness

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
I can't help you out with pier and surf fishing but I can say:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Welcome aboard. Unfortunately you will find a lot of us old guys on this site. Please take that along with these facts into considerations:<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: red; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">"Old is When..."<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: red; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">
"OLD" IS WHEN ... Your sweetie says, " Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one; I can't do both!"

"OLD " IS WHEN ... Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN ..."Getting a little action" means you don't need to
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"> <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">take any fiber today.

"OLD" IS WHEN ... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN ....An "all-nighter" means not getting up to use the bathroom during the night.

AND

"OLD" IS WHEN ... You are not sure if these are jokes or facts
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #0033cc; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, i have no problem with old people....most of them can out fish me any day of the week(unless i'm bottomfishing for flounder, i'm cocky and confident in my abilities as far as that goes), so i am just here to learn.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
welcome aboard to the PFF...need to get to Sam's or one of these bashes to meet some great folks...haven't met one from here i didn't like...well, maybe ron (tunaman)...:pokej/k ron...youdaman...

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
I gotta boat if you need to buy one... haha

Welcome. Dont listen to the loudmouths and overlook the idiots, and your be fine. Oh wait. I just told you to not read any of my posts. Nevermind all of that them. Have fun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts