Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a little break I am back into creating gyotaku prints. Here's one of the latest- about a 3-4 pound Gulf flounder we caught recently in the Pass.

This one is is an ORIGINAL done on handmade mulberry paper andmatted and mounted, signed andready for framing.

The fine folks at Goin' Fishin' on Lillian have offered to let mesell prints through their shop- this flounder printcan be seenat Goin' Fishin'. I can have a frame added for an additional $150 for the new owner.

I'll be making prints as the semester winds down and through Christmas and customs are absolutely available!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Hello K. Nice to see you back on........... Very nice piece, I'm sure it won't last long, especially with the holiday's right around the corner. Post some more!!!!!!!!!! Take care. T

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hey, nice work!!!! I was in the Rod N Reel Depot today and saw the print you have on consignment. That is the first time I have seen art work like that and it is cool.... Oh by the way the rods you guys dropped off to us will be ready for pick up on wednesday!!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BFKB- thanks and I will see you later today!!!

For Skipper- you asked about redfish prints and here are some examples of past prints.

Print done for PFF Redfish Regatta Champ 2006- (there is one similar to this one in the Fish House)

Print done for Pirates on the Gulf 2006 tournament, Inshore Slam Bonus-

Here are a couple of other prints:

My personal best triggerfish (this one's not for sale)

Red snapper print that took first place at an art show in '05-

Speck pair that is now owned by a PFF member-

These ARE still available-

Atlantic stingray-

Dwarf sand perch-

Another print of the large triggerfish-

Bigeye-

Quite a few others whose pix I have not downloaded yet as well..... and several in the plans for creation over the Christmas break! Looking for requests....... :)

·
Registered
958 Posts
I was not at the shop today. I am still recovering from a (4 of them) hernia repair. I will call get in touch with you about some of your art. It will look good in my rod shop at the house.

Thanks,

Kris

554-7212

·
Registered
309 Posts
As the owner of the Speck twins shown above and belowI will say this about Karon's art. These pictures dont do them justice. The work really needs to be seen in person to see the details and colorthat Karon puts in them.

·
Super Moderator
28,497 Posts
Looks like great work Karon, glad ta see you back on..... All fish....what gives, how bout a deer head:doh:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
nipsey & hank...santa's reindeer...not karon's art...see below...

these are mine...she does beautiful work...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts