Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would you recommend in Pcola to do an install job? on a new boat

Looking for someone with a proven reputation that does neat work.

Furuno 620 bottom machine and P66 transducer

Garmin 545 chart plotter and antenna

Icom 304 vhf & antenna

Appreciate any help

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Georges Marine Electronics.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've seen some work supposedly done by our ownCapt Tony Blanton (VooDoo Lounge)...top notch stuff. I personally do my own work, though,as I want to be able to trouble shoot more easilyif necessary.

Harry

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know if Georges will install electronics bought somewhere else.....

Bought the electronics off the Web,onsale, free shipping, no sales tax

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
I'd be happy to do it for you Nat.

You can come see my work here and I can give reference's to call also. You can talk to Welder aka Les Roberts that also owns a Pacific about what he's seen of my work. His email is [email protected]

·
Registered
319 Posts
I had Capt. Tony Blanton do my new boat this spring and was super pleased. Top flight work at competitive prices and you will enjoy working with Tony. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bobby

Is that Garmin 545 gonna be easy to use? I'm not very good with electronic gadgets...

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
not to be partial to anyone, and Bobby no offense, and I install all my own electronics, but I have also hired Tony Blanton.. his work is exceptional... if I were to hire anyone it would be Capt. Tony Blanton... his attention to detail is unsurpassed.... you wil not be dissapointed, and his prices are very reasonable.....:usaflag

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
I played with it a little today Nat. It is different than my other Garmin's.

It takes more time on this alum boat doing installs. I want every piece of stainless isolated from the alum.

Attention to detail, I'm anal about it. :) Someones life could depend on it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Bobby work is top notch. I had him install my thru hull transducer, replace my damn antenna:banghead and installed a LED light on my radar tower. Hell of a nice guy and great dog.:toast I would highly recommend him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts