Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there gotten a job offer from rac motoring from uk? I just got one and it was really strange. It was a job offer to cash checks into my bank and take 10% and send the rest to rac motoring. I got something like this a few years back when I was trying to sell an outdrive. Guy said he'd send me a check for more money than I was asking for it, I could cash it into my bank and send the difference back to him with the outdrive. Luckily, I was suspicious, so I took the check to the bank it was written on. Sure enough, it was fake. So now I guess it's job offers. What a world! Y'all watch yourselves out there!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I get a couple of those offers a week. I'l soon be a millionaire cashing all those checks at 10%. I get them from Venasula too.:letsparty:letsdrink

·
Registered
55 Posts
SWEEEEEEEET, Look what I just won.....................:letsdrink

The U.K National Lottery
P O Box 1010 ,
L70 1NL Liverpool,
United Kingdom.
Ref: UK/9420X2/05
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#29) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International Program held on Saturday 3rd December 2007.An e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/05 drew the lucky numbers: 05,10,13,14,28,42,48 which subsequently won one of the two Jackpot prizes. You are therefore to stand as the owner of the said email add and claim the said fund, £500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03, because you bear the same last name with the owner of the said email that emerge as the winnging email.To file for the claim, please contact our fiduciary
Provide him with the information below:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:

Good luck from me and members of staff of the U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Online Co-ordinator for U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.

·
Super Moderator
28,499 Posts
those scams have been around a while....problem is stupidity runs rampant and folks greed make em fall fer it:banghead

1 - 4 of 4 Posts