·
Jiggin Finatic
8,546 Posts
wow when do we leave for bowhunting, My bags are packed

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I AM READY ALL I NEED IS A COOL FRONT FOR A NORTH/NORTHWEST WIND! :bangheadI AM NOT GOING IN THERE UNTIL THE WIND IS RIGHT I DONT WANT THOSE BOYS SCARED!:letsdrink

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,546 Posts
I understand. They are awesome. Make sure you send us some pics

·
Super Moderator
28,380 Posts
That 1 in the back is fer sure a dern shooter......I'd let the 1st un grow another year....both are sure fine lookin' bucks though!!! I think it's gonna be a heck of a weekend!!!! Look forward to all the post including mine by mid week!!!:clap

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:toast
THE DEER IN FRONT IS AT LEAST 5 1/2 I HAVE GOTTEN PICTURES OF HIM THE LAST TWO YEARS. THE ONE IN THE BACK IS JUST A BIGGER BODY DEER THAN HE IS. HERE IS ANOTHER PIC ENJOY! HOPE I CAN POST SOME OF ME HOLDING THIS WEEKEND.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PICS WERE TAKEN AT THE BOBCAT HOLE! ACTUALLY THEY WERE TAKEN IN ALABAMAAROUND LIVINGSTON PRIVATE LAND UNDER STRICT MGMT.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nice looking deer. I love seeing a good managed heard. Good luck getting that older one to the wall.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WE HAVE ONLY TAKEN 4 BUCKS(MUST BE 130 B&C OR BETTER)OTHER THAN CULLS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. THE 4 THAT WERE TAKEN WERE ALL STUDS WITH AN AVERAGE AGE OF 5 1/2. WIND LOOKS GOOD FOR THE WEEKEND I HOPE I CAN STICK ONE!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts