Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spiffin up the Pathfinder. always wanted a full front deck, so i had one glassed in. Angels Marine in Dickinson, Tx. did a great job matching the factory stuff. they also retextured the whole floor.
i had the seat cushions redone also. going to rewire the console and modify my aluminum furniture. adding new scuppers on the transome. also installing gas shocks on all the hatch lids.
the boat is an 02 and i'm the original owner. unless it catches fire or i crash it, it'll be the last boat i ever own, so it gets a facelift.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,621 Posts
Lots of room to sling some lures! Looks nice!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really like that deck. Don't have to think about where you are when you step backwards.
last year my wife stepped back and fell into that hole, resulting in shoulder surgery. now she says she'll just roll right over the side into the water. gotta love her!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wiring next

got the deck and hatches squared away, got the scuppers done, now i'm working on the wiring. cleaned up the Yamaha stuff and rewired all the accesories, in stalled a new fuse box and and buss bar. stil need to do the trollong motor batteries and the rear battery compartment. it's getting there. hopefully i'll have it together by March.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hit a snag in the wiring job. had to move the boat and had fuel problems. opened a hole in the tank and cleaned it spotless. look what i found in there! pure ethanol, about 10 years of accumulation.
tan when wet and dries to a fine grey talc.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
done, except for the windshield. got the windshield and the guy that made it will be over this week to install it. new deck, upholstery, wiring, winshield and a clean fuel system. look out fish---here i come!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts