Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Asian boy
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my anniversary present from the gf. She custom ordered me a cobia rod with the same designs to match all my international rods. This rod is A+ class and the work on it is clean and done right. This rod will be matched with a 250g van staal.This rod is perfect for me as i didn't want a super stiff rod but not to flimsy. This is my first of many rods that will be built from Ernie. (Cavitt Custom Rods) I am very impressed with his work. Thanks Ernie

·
Registered
775 Posts
ive bought my first rod from ernie about 4 years ago, and just have flat out love his work ever since!! another master piece from ERNIE CAVITT!

no complaints wats so ever!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Awesome rod!! :letsdrink But i want to know is wen is the wedding!!! :letsdrink :letsdrink :letsdrink With a GF like U have i would wed, tomarrow!! Congrats!! :letsdrink :letsdrink :usaflag

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Glad you liked it. Nice meeting you David through Twan. Hope we can fish with you one day. The rod I built is a Seeker PS90 cut down to 8 1/2 from the butt. Instead of using a PS85 we used a PS90 since it will primarily be used for on the boatw/ live bait& some on the pier.

Thanks everyone for the comments & compliments.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Ernie has built several rods for me. All top notch & the best of quality. There are several good rod builders out there , Ernie is 1 of the best. I'm sure theres more if not several. He's never done me wrong. I know several & really they've all done me well. Thanks to all who are the"pro's" of building rods& love fishing. It continually gets better!:bowdown Who knows, May become Illeagle 1 day to be that good. Poor fishy's! They have no chance.:reallycrying

1 - 10 of 10 Posts