Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am opening a new shop in pace we will be a full service boat shop including upholstery,outboard inboard and jetski service/ repair ,electronic install,trailer repair,fiberglass and paint we will be full swing by January 11 2021 location is 4335 floridatown road pace florida

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most of the people in pace will know the location it is the old andrews transmission building

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you opening a second location or closing down the other?
The one on pace is staying we are expanding to accommodate our new line of boats that will be built later in the summer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am opening a new shop in pace we will be a full service boat shop including upholstery,outboard inboard and jetski service/ repair ,electronic install,trailer repair,fiberglass and paint we will be full swing by January 11 2021 location is 4335 floridatown road pace florida

[/QUOTE
Congrats, we opened 2 Gauge Marine and Trailer in Milton off of Stewart st. in March of last year. Good business to be in! We get lots of calls on jet skis and it just isn't a preference for us. We will send them your way!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got off to a good start picked up a contract for qsr/ Skanska first boat they brought me needs twin 200 4 stroke rebuilds also hired a new guy been in the business for 25 years.Working on a deal.to be skar audio,power pole and ac Delco distributor also working on fusion and minn kota

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Come get your boat ready for the season before it 3 weeks backed up season is just around the corner

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Got off to a good start picked up a contract for qsr/ Skanska first boat they brought me needs twin 200 4 stroke rebuilds also hired a new guy been in the business for 25 years.Working on a deal.to be skar audio,power pole and ac Delco distributor also working on fusion and minn kota

You guys working on Minn Kotas yet? Asking for a friend. ;)

Thanks for the heads up on a new shop over here in SRC

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Do you work on small outboards, I have an older 18hp OMC that needs attention?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts