Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Perdido Bay today to break in my new boat and engine. It was a little rough trying to keep the engine between 3000 - 4500 rpm like the manual said but did the best I could. Here is a picture of the new boat.

After we finished breaking in the engine we fished for a little bit. Here is the first fish caught from my new boat.

Of course it had to be a gaft top cat. Cats is all we caught today. Had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hope you did at least get a little blood in the boat for luck. Nice ride in the bay today I bet. Anyway nice boat .:clap

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
bad omen. you are doomed to a life of catching catfish

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Nice ride and report man. At least ya caught something:clap

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Gaftops and better than hardheads. At least you can eat Gaftops if you want. And they fight better.

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
fishaholic (10/6/2007)Nice boat:bowdown, add some lights to the front and have a flounder killing machine:).
I 2nd that. Put you some light on the front of that bad boy. It'd make a nice flounder getter.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
At least it wasn't a goose egg. I predict many days on the water, and many, many nice keeper fish. Remember, it's all about the odds; The more you fish, the more you catch, the more you eat, the more you have to catch, the more you have to go fish. What a life. Enjoy your boat!.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts