Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on Facespace there's a new B&T store opening on Nine Mile, Hometown Outdoors, 104 E Nine Mile Rd, right beside the RR tracks. The ad says they will have live shrimp, frozen bait, crickets, salt and freshwater supplies. No affiliation, just glad to see an option that's not Jim's for live shrimp.

Sky Plant Window Wheel Tire

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
did that used to be don's gun shop?
jack

·
Registered
Gamefish 25
242 Posts
I saw on Facespace there's a new B&T store opening on Nine Mile, Hometown Outdoors, 104 E Nine Mile Rd, right beside the RR tracks. The ad says they will have live shrimp, frozen bait, crickets, salt and freshwater supplies. No affiliation, just glad to see an option that's not Jim's for live shrimp.

View attachment 1084427
AWESOME!!! I hope it lasts. I like the crew at Outcast, but I have to drive right by this place when I leave the house for the marina. I HIGHLY doubt they'll beat Outcast for tackle, rods, etc, but it'll be nice to have bait this close to the house. I think the traffic headed to the ramps at Smith's Fish Camp and the other by the bridge will appreciate this place.

·
Registered
Xpress H20B Yamaha VMax 115
111 Posts
AWESOME!!! I hope it lasts. I like the crew at Outcast, but I have to drive right by this place when I leave the house for the marina. I HIGHLY doubt they'll beat Outcast for tackle, rods, etc, but it'll be nice to have bait this close to the house. I think the traffic headed to the ramps at Smith's Fish Camp and the other by the bridge will appreciate this place.
Smith’s was closed last time I swung by.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Avalon Bait and Tackle - they used to be on Avalon Blvd but they moved closer to the Mulat Bayou area. They do usually have live shrimp, as well as a freezer with a number of frozen bait options. Sometimes they have fiddlers as well. Their inventory is a little limited, it's not a big place, but a good place to get live bait over on the Milton side of the world.

·
Registered
Xpress H20B Yamaha VMax 115
111 Posts
Avalon Bait and Tackle - they used to be on Avalon Blvd but they moved closer to the Mulat Bayou area. They do usually have live shrimp, as well as a freezer with a number of frozen bait options. Sometimes they have fiddlers as well. Their inventory is a little limited, it's not a big place, but a good place to get live bait over on the Milton side of the world.

Very nice folks. I tried to buy from them as often as I can.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

No shit. Lived over this way for almost 4 years and never knew they were there. They are less than 5 minutes from my house. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't know Avalon moved, I went to the old location and saw it was empty and moved on, good to know, but I'll still be glad to have someone on my side of the river.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I didn't know Avalon moved, I went to the old location and saw it was empty and moved on, good to know, but I'll still be glad to have someone on my side of the river.
Empty heck they tore the metal right off the walls. I almost stopped in the new place yesterday but was on a mission....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts