Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw on the local news this AM that they have deployed some new artifical reefs about 10 miles south of P'Cola Pass. Anyfo on this?one have any more in

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
Saw on the local news this AM that they have deployed some new artifical reefs about 10 miles south of P'Cola Pass. Anyfo on this?one have any more in
So the Mass was drifting south. Glad they finally found it. I'll bet it drifted right back to where it was

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PNJ got it wrong again. I wish that they would get it right for a change.

Article says that they deployed more artificial reefs about 10 miles south of the "Pass". Talked to Robert Turpin and he says that all of the deployed reefs are in state waters.

·
Registered
778 Posts
State waters is 10.3 statute miles I believe. I just wish they would drop something to the west in state waters. All those I-10 rubble piles are a good run for a small boat.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
Yes they are in state waters I seen them putting big pyramids down tuesday. It was between Destin and mobile.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Numbers for the new reefs are supposed to be posted on the Escambia web site. Supposedly they update the number following the new deployment.

·
Registered
66 Posts

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts