Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Navarre will be "The" pier of the Gulf Coast. If you big bad fishermen dare to Match experiece, Bring it on. The "Badest" of Boat fishermen started on a pier. Dont believe me, Come show me. Congrats to Jr & Sis for Starting another life of Pier Fishing. Boat boys get special attention on the pier.:shedevil

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
flats stalker (2/11/2010)wow,its not even open yet and dbags jump out of the wood work,way to go make pier fisherman look good.
I hope your kidding with that statement because you wouldnt last 10 seconds on a pier talking that smack. Show us dont tell us. J-AS$!:looser You wouldnt make a pimple on a cigar minnows AS$.

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
Excited about having another pier local. Hope it will bring more life to that area.

Don't know how much it matters to me who's holdin' the rod; concerns me more who's on the gaff. I'm sure I will pass by on cobia trips. I'll wave & wish you good luck.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Piers are a good judge of how the day is going to go. If I'm going on a boat, I'll fish real early on a pier to get an idea of conditions& fish. If its rough & nasty, I'll stay on the pier. If its a clear sunny calm day, Boat! The boats bombard the piers on nice days . SCREWS UP BEACH FISHING. I always fish deep in the boat outside other boats. Pays off! good luck!:letsdrink Fish seem to be beach feeders in the night & go deep during the day. Or their ran deep to escape the prop wash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts